Friday, December 18, 2009

We Love Marco!


Go Marco!!!




Sending a big shout out to Marco in his downhill in Val Gardena, Italy tomorrow! If you want to get up and watch it live, go to universalsports.com and on the right hit, World Cup - Men's Downhill from Val Gardena. It starts at 6:15 am E.T.....and yes, that means that we are getting up at 4:15 to watch Marco kick some butt!

He got 21st in the Super G today and needs some love from all of you fans, so watch and cheer and shoot him an email to send him a shout out...marcoarcs@gmail.com!

Marco Rocks!!!


2 comments:

marco said...

Hey Stevie, thanks for the vid, I did not get on the internet to see it til today but I appreciate the effort!
Merry Christmas!
Marco

kapo said...

Hey....this is Kai Paul....wanna get one of those beanies...I will be in Vancouver...was wondering if I could get one up there....my number is 949-370-1786...thx...go Marco!