Wednesday, December 2, 2009

More Thanksgiving Turkey


I have the world in my hands


Baby feeding frenzy


My dad in a turkey comatose



Sunsets are awesome!



Uncle Tim and girlfriend Tisha enjoying cocktail hour up on the deck


Cousin Dana clearly has her hands full! (Not all of those little grumpers are hers!)


Solitary bird.


Walks on the beach in t shirts and shorts are impossible in Wyoming in November!


Looking at the Robinson Beach House, aka paradise on earth


Me and my grandfather "Poppy" who is kicking butt at almost 92 years old!


boogie boards catching the last remaining glow of another awesome Santa Barbara day gone by


Yes, this funny looking bike is called a "Trike". Actually requires a fair amount of brain power to make this thing go. I equate it to a mix of skiing (have to pressure the edge) and snowmobiling (using your upper body to steer). They are a ton of fun.


My cousin Linsley with one of the twins, Ashlyn

No comments: