Sunday, May 8, 2011

First for Everything....

Toward the end of last week I got to take a bud up Teton Pass skiing there her first time. Francesca, who, along with her parents we met while skiing in Europe a couple of winters ago is living and going to high school here in Jackson. She had been wanting to get up on "The Pass" all winter.

Francesca and her bud Morgan booting up. The snow was pretty rugged, but it was awesome to have skiers stoked, no matter the conditions. From the "it's a really small world" chronicles......Morgan used to live in Telluride and her baby sitter there for years was my cousin Linsley! We managed to put that connection together during the hour long hike up.

Pumped to almost be at the top!

Manfred and Andrea, this shot is for you! I know you both are viewing this in Germany with huge smiles on your faces! Francesca crushed it up the hike and now wants to go more, especially when the conditions are prime!

Lins and Jeff.......wow huh! Morgan and I had actually met at my cousins wedding 8 years ago, but she was a lot younger, and I had taken a liking to the libations....

Francesca and myself getting ready to brave the re-froze ice conditions back to the truck.


No comments: