Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring Break - Santa Barbara

We finally made it to Santa Barbara and the beach house and amazing weather and friends!

Anna and I demonstrating our awesome boogie skills.

We had a crew out in the water soaking it all in...MP catching a wave, Trev bobbing along behind her and Marco, Anna and I cheering from the boogie section.

Our nightly ritual of sunset margs on the top deck.

Our biker gang ripping around the hills of Carpinteria...
MP, Trevor, Anna, Marco and me.

A little pose/stretch at our destination.

Look at this deliciousness....couldn't get enough of the farmer's markets.

Can you say fresh-squeezed...mmmmmm.

Not a bad spot for our daily beach volleyball games!

Trevor and my mom hanging tough.

MP, Anna, Marco and me at the Santa Barbara Farmer's Market.

Getting excited for our bike ride home!

Looking like one well-loved, very appreciated and much-used Beach House!

Now that is the sign of a good day!

No comments: