Monday, May 9, 2011

Meeting In the Middle

The drive between Jackson and Coeur d' Alene, ID (where I grew up and my parents still live) is a little over 8 hours. Luckily, the cool town of Anaconda, MT happens to be smack dab in the middle of the 8 hour drive. So, at least once a year my folks and I try to meet up there for a weekend of fishing, hiking, and golf.

My dad at Old Works Golf Course..... One of the only Jack Nicklaus designed courses in MT, even more unique in that it was built on the former site of a huge mining operation that was once an EPA "Superfund" site.

The whole fam, my sister Sarah included, playing golf together. This last happened close to ten years ago!

The weather was pretty cold the whole weekend.

The county building.

Overlooking the Old Works Golf Course from above while on a hike.

No comments: