Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Grizzwald done got hitched....

 Destin, FL, aka....wedding weekend for my good high school bud, Adam Grace, aka, Grizzwald, Grisspop, Grizz, Grizzdaddy....etc...Yep, it beat the hell out of watching it snow all weekend in Jackson!
Shot from our balcony that myself and the Cd'A boys stayed in right on the beach.  

 Adam hoisting his proud mom on the wedding night.

 Cd'A rolls real tough!  Noah "skins", Me, and Tony "Ton-loc"....representing.

 The Marco Rocks fan club is everywhere.

Pretty sweet dancing scene!  Right on the water.
 
 Grizz, me, Connor, and Efferin, styling.....and ohh yea, the bride Katie and my Dad, lingering in the background.

 Grizz and Katie........good luck Katie, you have married a handful!

 Adam was in the Air Force for a long time and had the proper send off sword salute after the official deed was done! 

 "98 degrees in the shade, so hot, real hot...."

Destin, on the beach, about two hours before getting hitched.  Stress free.
 
My dad and I managed to score a very random side trip while we were there to visit my cousin Linsley, her husband Jeff, and there two amazing, awesome, and the best twins, Ash and Sky....They are growing like weeds.  Lins and Jeff were about an hour away on the Alabama/Florida border visiting Jeff's parents who have a place there.  I was so pumped to see the  fam and to set foot in Alabama.  New state....
 
 Pool party.

 Yea Skins.......

 Joel, chillin on our deck.

 You girls are the best....I hope I get to see you again this summer.

 Life does not suck in Destin.

 What is a trip to FL without a round of golf?  We played this insanely badass course one day in the mid day heat.

My dad, family friend George who coincidental is stationed in Destin right now with the Navy and me.
 


 You know it Dad.....paddleboarding mistro.








No comments: