Monday, June 4, 2012

Tahoe Lovin'

While Trevor was in Florida, I decided to drive home to Tahoe to get some good quality family and friend time....and that I did!

 It has been awhile since both Marco and I have visited our grandparents together.

 My grandparents are a riot. I am sure right at this moment my grandmother is cussing up a storm and cracking us up!

 ...and the whole photo shoot disintegrates.

 
 Anna was there too!

Then my brother and I drove down to my Dad's place near Chico...ramping up for an extreme badminton sesh!

 Of course, my dad and I schooled Marco.

 My dad showing some fine game-day form.

 Moving on to the horseshoe pit...not to rub it in, but I beat Marco here too.  ; )

 My dad spoiled us with awesome salad fixin's from the Farmer's Market and oysters on the Bar-B!

Obviously, enjoying the luxury.
 
Loved this morning! We got out on Lake Tahoe for an early morning paddleboard session with all our buds. Our posse included Marco & Anna, Anna's parents Russell and Sarah, Megan & Jesse, Josh and Paul & Ana Liz. 
So much fun seeing everyone! Can't wait to get back to Tahoe again with Trevor in tow!

No comments: