Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Bassin'

For years and years the fishing crew has been talking about making the short driver to Ririe, ID to go chase bass.  Jackson doesn't have the fun critters anywhere in the valley.  Bass normally like warm water, and.....well, Jackson doesnt have any!  So, Cody and jumped ship and headed to Ririe last weekend for a day of bass fishing.  It kicked so much ass!  Temps were almost 90, catching bass on wet flies, and enjoying life!

Cods, with a small mouth bass.
  

 Ririe Reservoir a little over an hour drive from Jackson and a world away!  Bass, warm, desert, Idaho hillbillies.......all awesome things. 


1 comment:

John Anderson said...

Hi,


Recently I came across some great articles on your site. The other day, I was discussing (http://jacksonfamilyrobinson.blogspot.in/2012/06/for-years-and-years-fishing-crew-has.html ) with my colleagues and they suggested I submit an article of my own. Your site is just perfect for what I have written! Would it be ok to submit the article? It is free of charge, of course!

Let me know what you think
Contact me at john26anderson@gmail.com

Regards,
John Anderson