Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Gettin pounded.....

For a winter that is about 85% of average, it sure does seem like the skiing has been anything but average.  I had a couple of high school buds in town last weekend, Jason White and Brian Landers.  I hadn't seen either of them in a few years.  Always awesome to make pow turns with ol friends.  

I really like this shot.  It was a black and white storm day.
 
Jason, crushing in bounds deep.
 
 I can remember skiing in Utah over 10 years ago with Jason who was bumming up at Alta at the time and watching him tele ski was inspiring to me.  I wasnt really tele skiing at the time and after watching Jason rip, I soon thereafter starting to commit to the oldest turn in the mountains.  

We got a post storm blower morn on the pass too.  Probably best run of the winter.  Maybe?


 Brian, in the zone.

 Brian, in the mushroom chutes at the village searching for the goods

So cool!  Point em!

No comments: