Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Park City weekend

So last weekend we had our first traveling race to Park City and it was awesome. Mostly because the kids are sweet skiers and hilarious, I got to hang with Liz and it was 3 days of amazing blue sky sunshine. I mean really, what more could you ask for?

 Even Stevie wanted to make the trip.


 Me in all my coaching glory, on the side of the hill with a radio.


The view from the top of the race course at Park City.


 And I got to hang with Lizard (who lives in PC), who after 5 minutes of the kids hanging with her was quickly renamed, The Crazy Cat Lady.


  Hanging with my girls at the start...this was right after I got my hand massages from them. Ahhh, love this job!


BB looking ultra-glam in my shades and her own amazing rat-nest hairdo creation.


After their runs, the kids would come down on the course and hang with me and Liz...I don't know, I guess they found us entertaining. Chilling here with BB and Ann.

Look at that hotness that is the Lizard, love that girl!


Did I mention it was sunny? Anything for beauty and sun protection.



 Liz ordered and received 2 cat capes for Lil' Chels and Lois and the next morning she surprised the whole van of kids by bringing Lil' Chels (decked out in her new stylish fish bone cape!) to the parking lot of the ski area for a mini fashion show cat walk! It was amazing. That didn't help her get rid of her new nickname, but we all loved the visit...love you Crazy Cat Lady!


No comments: