Friday, February 8, 2013

Waitin for the weekend....

Tag team, back again...., yes, the weekend has arrived.  I was traveling all week for work, so, it seems l like the wait to sled was short this week.  Scrounged up a few more fun shots from last weekends epicness.  I normally do  all the photo taking it seems, as I love taking shots, but for a bit last weekend someone else got behind the lens and took all this posts shots of me.  I heart sledding.  

Trenches and untracked late evening goods.  
 
 Me, getting really close to Steve, his sled, and his steady camera hand.


 No photo shop necessary?  Wonder how this cool shot ended up the way it did as a stock photo?  

 Really, really, really fun, blah blah blah....Those that know, know, those that dont, well, I guess you dont know what you are missing!

I am hungry for more goodness tomorrow!

No comments: