Monday, August 12, 2013

Love you summer

Another great weekend. Even with Trev still layed up and gimping around, we managed to make the most of it as best we could. Started with a little picnic outside on our back patio with Stevie joining us for some awesome vegan collaboration I came up with.



 My two favorite boys and yummy food and wine on a warm summer night, can't beat it!!!





Friday we took the kayaks to Jenny Lake for a little paddle.


    Still elevating, just with a better view than the couch.

Scenic reading at its finest.

 We did have to paddle across in a little rain squall, but it was kind of fun and then the sun was back. Typical.

  

On Saturday we headed over to Dubois to Jakey's Fork Homestead where I held my yoga retreat, for our friends' wedding. Here is Virginia walking down the aisle with her dad. 


  
Walt and Virg. I swear they are happier about this marriage than they look!


  

The scene. I love it here!

  
And cutting the cake.


 
 Me and Trev under the lights.


  

Hamming it up with limited props in the photo booth!

 

Love this guy...another fun weekend in the books!



No comments: