Friday, August 30, 2013

Me, lately

Here is a little of what I have been up to lately. The other day, I met up with BB and Tait, two of the girls that I ski coach in the winter. After several meowing voicemails from them (they love Stevie)(wait, how do they have my phone number??), we decided to meet up for bagels. So we went and got bagels and it was awesome. They crack me up. Here are some outtakes from our professional model shoot. : )

  



 Definitely looking forward to another ski season!

 Then Hannah and I went to the beach which was nice until these clouds rolled in like they owned the place and it sprinkled a little, but we didn't care.


 We just played with our cantaloupe instead. 

And here is cute litte Steve, curious about blueberries. I am trying to turn him into a vegetarian, but I don't think he is interested.

Summer, I love you.

No comments: