Monday, January 25, 2010

More Weekend Goodness

This weekend was epic! We got snow. FINALLY! And a lot of it. I guess it made us all remember why we love winter so much, man was it fun. I don't know if I saw anyone in all of Jackson that wasn't bearing a huge ear to ear grin this weekend.

So on Saturday, while Trev and Adam went snowmobiling, I coached some J4/J5 kids (10 and 11 year old racers) and we got to freeski at the Village all day. Even though I couldn't rip around quite as much as I wanted (a hot chocolate break always seems to be mandatory) it was a ton of fun watching my girls rip it up.

This is what it looked like every time I looked up the hill, them all layed out in powder so deep I could see nothing but their helmets poking out.

These are my rugrats!

Last run of the day...I think I wore them out! : )

On Sunday, we got 20" more snow and we all got to ski together, here are Adam and Trev waiting for the tram.

Some satisfied customers.

I love snow in the trees!

Nothing better to end the day with then this view on the drive home!

No comments: