Monday, January 4, 2010

Parent's in the Hole


This is why Jackson rules! Not a lot of places that you can casually see big horn sheep en route to snowmobiling.


Seems like once a year I manage to drag my parents out on the snowmobile (they rent one). Although not motor heads by any means, they always manage to have a great time. My dad keeping it real, ready to rip it.


Wow, we are bright. The Robinson fam minus my sister who couldn't make it for New Years.


I had told my mom to jump on the sled to give her a taste of some powder doggin in some meadows. I mentioned for her to keep her head down so she would stay out of my way while steering. Well, she took it so literally she missed the face shot she was getting here! You can just barely see her white helmet in front of me!


"Wow, that was fun, I want to do it again."


Everyone is pretty amped, we are finally starting to get some decent snow to play around on.

No comments: