Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Late is better than never, right?

A little while back I started thinking about what a great year 2009 was and how much we did, but I almost couldn't remember it all. So, I decided to do a video montage to sum it up, something we could watch over and over to just smile and reminisce over.

I managed to sum up our whole year in 13 minutes and if you saw us last year, you are most likely a star...check it out. Hope you like!


For my new business, Eleven 30 Design, I am including videos as part of my services. If you are local to Jackson, I can take video footage and photos of an event (birthdays, anniversaries, parties) and make it into a take-home DVD for you to enjoy forever.

If you are not local, I can still design a family documentary-style film for you! All you have to do is send me your videos and photos and I will do all the hard work for you! Just think of the memories you can share with friends and family in a grandparent-friendly format, a DVD you can just slip into the VCR! If you are interested, please email me at, eleven30design@gmail.com for more details.

View more Eleven 30 Design videos here.

And ENJOY!

2 comments:

Rena said...

Wow! What a great year it was! That was so fun to watch and some great memories were stirred up!!
xxoxox

Katharine said...

Damn, you guys do so much stuff in a year and you sure do know how to have fun! I am quite jealous...