Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Spring?

If it isn't officially spring yet, Mother Nature has sure done a good job fooling us. It has been SO nice out this last week (that is if you have resigned to the fact that winter is over)...temps have been in the 40's and the snow is slop and don't tell anyone, but I think I am kind of liking it.

Self-portrait on the chair. I have to admit, I love skiing by my lonesome sometimes.

Took the tele-skis out of hiding this weekend and almost forgot how much fun I have on them and how much I actually enjoy a little leg-burn!

This lone flyer has the right idea, I think I want to try that one day. Throughout the year, but especially in the spring and summer, Jackson Hole is littered with paragliders who ride the gondola or tram up the mountain with their chute packed in a giant backpack and then they lay it out on the mountain, start running or skiing down the hill until it fills with wind and then they are off!

Aahhh...I love it here.

No comments: