Friday, July 9, 2010

Fishing and stuff

So this last weekend for the 4th, we met Trev's dad, Rob, in Ennis, Montana for some fishing and floating before they took off on their week long trip on the Smith River. I was just along for the ride really and rowing and photos....

They did catch some bigger fish, but of course they all got away before the camera came out. : )

Rob with an ominous sky behind him and his bandana doo-rag flapping in the wind.

This was pretty much what our weekend consisted of...oh, and the parade!

Rob with a monster.

Aren't these guys great? Loved that just their heads were popping up from the grass.

Father & son...a great team.

On Monday we headed in to Bozeman where Trevor and Rob were meeting the rest of the boys for the Smith River, including my brother. Marco and I got a quick hike up to the M (taking me back to my college days! The M is for Montana State University). So great to get to spend a little bit of time with him!

No comments: