Sunday, July 25, 2010

Wedding Weekend

This weekend was so so so much fun that I am almost too tired to write this blog (so more to follow later in the week!) We definitely squeezed every bit of fun out of it that we could...loving summer to death right now!

We headed over to Dubois, Wyoming for Katie Stevenson & Mark Seacat's wedding this weekend and had a blast. They had it at the beautiful EA Ranch that seemed like a little bit of an oasis in the middle of the dry desert. I have to say that seeing the pies when we walked in got me really excited...definitely my weakness.

Case and Jess...our weekend playmates. We all headed over together and slept in the pop-up, slumber party-style without it tipping once...the perfect accommodations (especially when you can camp out in the parking lot at a wedding!)

Katie walking down the aisle with her dad and looking beautiful, like always.

It couldn't have been a more perfect summer day for a wedding.

And now introducing....Katie & Mark Seacat!
(I think that was the best introduction I have ever made!)
Congrats guys!!!

1 comment:

mackyton said...

Whole wedding seen is looking really adorable dear and those pies are looking super delicious. I am also planning for a small and personalized wedding like this at local wedding venues NYC. Can you help me with some planning ideas? Thanks in advance.