Monday, September 6, 2010

Robinson's United

It doesn't happen nearly enough these days, but the stars aligned this weekend, and my whole family was together in Jackson. Sarah flew in from New York City where she lives, but had spent the summer living and working in Amman, Jordan. My folks came down from Coeur d' Alene, ID. We rallied all weekend long and had a blast.

Hiking above the apartment after long flights and drives to get here!


Sarah enjoying a reprieve from the heat of Jordan and also the East Coast too!

My mom, clearly not looking almost 63 years old hiking down from Josie's Ridge!

Sarah, really content with the Tetons in the background.

All the important girls in my life, Chels, my mom, and Sarah, chillin' on the Snake River.

And my dad, who, thank goodness, is 63 going on 13 in a lot of ways, cannonballing into the Snake!


Scoping the last bit of sun.

Sweet doo-rag dawg.

No comments: