Wednesday, November 28, 2012

SO CAL

 The annual voyage to So Cal for the run up to Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving itself was its usual amazing this year.  Here is a smattering of shots from the week that was.  

Nothing better than a local beer by the fire place amongst family at the Beach House.  Paradise.

 Out the front doorstep, evening sunset walk.  Yep.

 Probably the only drawback to living in a ski town is being landlocked and far, far away from surfing!  I surfed a ton while down south, I really wish I could do it everyday, its so damn fun. 

 Chels laying a fat arc on my uncle Tim's newest version of the Trikke.

Last rounds of golf until at least April!
 
 Another sunset, different day, same outstandingness.  I just made that word up btw.

 "Grannie De", absolutely rocking at 91 in San Diego.

Already looking forward to the next trip down to SB in April.  That is the commute from the house to the surf.  About 20 steps!

No comments: