Thursday, April 8, 2010

Closing Weekend at the Village

We had so much fun this last weekend with Kari in town! Not only did we get awesome powder snowmobiling, but we got some powder skiing at the Village on Saturday and Sunday which was closing day...boohoo! Without further ado, the pics say it all....

Kari's AWESOME outfit. I changed her name to Tammy for the day.

Trev and I totally look like we belong together, no?

Near the end of the day, everyone tries to get to the top of the tram so they can throw snowballs and get one last run top to bottom on closing day. This was our group, Trev, Ted setting off fireworks, Tammy and me, just chilling.

Showing off my new Mystery Ranch backpack (Thanks Mark!!!) Little did he know how amazingly well it would match my hair and one-piece!

Our new buddy Chad from Sun Valley that picked our group out of the crowd to talk to because it looked like we were having the most fun, which was probably true.

Love this one of us, Trev drinking and me posing, haha.

Posing with our German friends Manfred, Francesca and Andrea who we met in Austria last winter and have been living in Jackson for the school year...they are the coolest.

A little bit of the scene at the top of the tram, I guess you see it all here!

I think Trev is in his element!

Closing apres party with DJ Cut La What spinning tunes.

Ya! So much fun and Kari is back.
We just kept dancing...

and hanging out with people like this guy.

Nice stash Ted...haha!

We danced and partied until we were too hungry and finally had to leave, this was the scene at 8pm! I love it here.

No comments: