Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Getting Ready for More Fun

I am still in Tahoe and enjoying every second of it! We are actually getting ready to go to San Francisco for a weekend of fun for Liz's 30th birthday. On Friday, it is off to Great America to ride roller coasters, Saturday is a Giants baseball game and Sunday we are doing the Bay to Breakers race again. So obviously it was essential to do a run-through and test our costumes out...

Here are Anna and I in our first costume dress rehearsal

Trying another pose

Now add Marco to the mix...

Can you guess our theme?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got the rainbow, pot of gold, and leprechaun so I'm going with cereal, specifically Lucky Charms.

Chelsea said...

Bingo! You are smart whoever you are!

Jeremy said...

Hey Chelsea, it's Jeremy Strader. I was the "anonymous" post. I was just lazy and clicked there (at work so had to be kinda quick). Hope yall are doing fine. I told Trevor I get asked where the backgrounds on my computer at work come from. Truth is I steal them from your blog haha. Everyone is always telling me what good pics they are. Yall are getting quite popular in NC!

Anonymous said...

I just started reading your blog....whoo hoo! I love it.
Lauryn
http://griffinspuds.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

Thanks Lauryn! So nice. Hopefully, with summer coming up we will get to see you guys soon!

Jer - steal away! :)