Monday, May 3, 2010

Megan & Jesse are married!

So, we had a whirlwind weekend in Tahoe (well, actually Trev did because he just flew back home last night, but I am still in Tahoe for another couple weeks, love working for myself!) We had Marco's Dirty Thirty party on Friday night and Megan and Jesse's beautiful wedding on Saturday, lots of laughs, dancing and great weather, what more could you ask for?

Putting the finishing touches on signs I made for the wedding

My mom and Joe at the wedding site, Sand Harbor, isn't it beautiful!

This is me, walking the aisle in green with Sabrina following

The beautiful bride, Megan (some of you may remember a post we did in December of her husband Jesse proposing to her at Beaverfest in a mullet wig!) We have been friends since preschool...she was glowing the whole day!

Me again with my pretty flowers

And with my favorite Canadiens, Anna and Marie-Michelle

Then Anna wanted to get a little rowdy and tossed my drink on to the ground : )

My handsome man

My brother Marco and his girlfriend Anna

Posing with Anna, Marco, and my old friend Cara who I hardly get to see any more and her husband Tav

And the whole Tahoe crew gathered for a pic on the dance floor...good times had by all!

Btw, I swiped all these pics from my mom, thanks!


No comments: