Thursday, May 20, 2010

Go Giants!

Growing up in Lake Tahoe, I have been a Giants fan since I was a little girl, so of course I was stoked that we got to fit in a game on Saturday!

Anna, Marco, Trev and I went off on our own to find a cool little breakfast joint a couple blocks away from where we were staying in the city. That is one thing I love about San Fran and I guess all cities, good food everywhere! On seeing us all decked out in our Giants gear, our waitress gave us lucky mugs to start the day off right!

Here is Marco, Anna, Joe, Me and Trev with my mom taking the pic, so fun to all have a little hang out time, it seems to be rare in this fam with Marco off skiing all the time!

Got to the stadium nice and early and in time to watch batting practice...

Made friends with the high-flying SF Cheer Squad...

And watched the balloons be let loose...

Now let the game begin! Go Lincecum!!!

Liz and Trev (who obviously wore the wrong hat) loving it up

Kari, Anna and Marco enjoying our awesome seats

Wren and Liz and our view... nice, huh?

Such an awesome game with the best suspenseful ending ever....Giants up by one, Astros have the bases loaded and they get to a 3-2 count and the guy at bat keeps fouling out, for 16 pitches!!! before he finally strikes out and the Giants WIN!!!!
This is us celebrating!

Ya Giants...thanks for an amazing show! A great way to spend our Saturday in SF!

Our awesome crew, so much fun guys! Love you all!

1 comment:

Bostonian In Training said...

Looks like tons of fun. I've only been to one major league baseball game myself. Ahhh... Chicago Cubs were pretty fun to watch.