Friday, September 2, 2011

Dern Right.


My bud Nick took me out to Munger Mountain a couple of nights ago and initiated me to the insane single tracks up there. WOW! Freaking so badass.

Nick, taking a break on the climb up from the Fall Creek drainage.


Nick and my bike, resting on top of Munger Mtn. I have ridden sleds up there countless times in the winter, so, it was sweet to see the top without snow.


Nick, starting to descend all the way back own to the valley floor.


You kinda have to search hard in the above picture, but you can see Nick just below the trees on the single track making his way up. Kinda gives you some perspective on how big the country we were riding is.


And yea, that was a ton of smoke in all the previous shots. Despite a record winter and really wet spring, we have finally been bit with the fire danger bug. I took this shot Wednesday from my bud Jason's front porch, pretty wild huh. In the last week, there was over 9,000 lighting strikes in the valley, hence, fires right in town!

No comments: