Monday, September 26, 2011

Soloing

Trevor was gone for the weekend, so I took advantage of the beautiful summer sun and went adventuring...

Doesn't this kind of look like the beginning of a fairytale?

I took pictures of pretty trees.

I took not as cool pictures of myself with a layer of wildfire smoke in the background.

I reveled in my surroundings and practically skipped down the trail because it was just pretty out.

And more not very exciting pics of myself...I guess I had to prove I was there, right?

I was just seeing beauty everywhere.

Even under the chairlift.

And then I went kayaking. And beached up and read the afternoon away.

And in the early evening on my paddle back in, I hung out with beavers who were swimming all over the place and then...

Slap! They would make a big deal of themselves and do an underwater swim and pop up 5o yards away. It was fun and the best adventurous relaxing day ever. I love you September.

No comments: